My Time Capsule: Switzerland: Commis Chef

24.7.11

Switzerland: Commis Chef

$3Ci>Swirzerland 2000 - 2001

My life during 6 months internship as a pastry commis chef in Grand Hotel Giessbach.
The hotel is basically only open from spring to end of summer, in a small town called Brienz. Very beautiful scenery over the Brienz Lake.  We lived in the hotel dorm together with most of the staffs.

Hotel Terrace

Workmates

Grand Hotel Giessbach

F&B staffs

Staff Party

Hotel Tram

sightseeing in Brienz

the pastry team, Doris & Kattie from Germany

Naila from Zambia, my best friend since the 1st day I arrived in Swiss

Giessbach Falls with Cherry from HK

summer time

Brienz Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please do leave a little message, it means the world to me. Cheers! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...